• Apart from an authorized court reporter, all persons remotely participating are prohibited, under penalty of contempt, from recording or broadcasting any of the proceeding in any manner.
• During the conference call and while court is in session, please maintain proper telephone etiquette.
• Mute your phone as applicable. Press *6 to mute your line, or press the mute button on your phone.
• Treat the phone conference as if you are sitting in the courtroom.
• Calling from a mobile phone might be affected by mobile phone service drops and/or static.
• The Courtroom Deputy and the Judge have no control over the quality of the conference call.
• If there is interference from your phone line, such as background noise or music, you will be dropped from the conference.
Call the AT&T main number for the specific judge from table below
Enter the Access Code, followed by #
Press # to join the conference
Mute your phone by pressing *6
|CITY||JUDGE||AT&T MAIN NUMBER||ACCESS CODE|
|Fort Wayne||Judge Lee||888-363-4749||2386807#|
|Joseph Van Bokkelen||888-684-8852||9715623#|
|South Bend||Judge Miller||888-363-4749||6409377#|