The Northern District of Indiana requires online credit card payments, via CM/ECF, for the filing fees associated with civil and criminal notices of appeal. The Pay.gov payment module allows registered CM/ECF users to pay fees by credit card during electronic filing. Users are advised to read the Pay.gov information page, as well as General Order 2012-12 which describes the policy for refunding erroneously paid fees.
The Pay.gov module in CM/ECF allows e-filers to pay filing fees by credit card over the internet.
Appointments Under the Criminal Justice Act and the Civil Rights Act
- If you are willing to represent defendants determined to be eligible for representation under the Criminal Justice Act of 1964 please contact the CJA Panel Administrator of the Community Defenders Office
- Local Rules
- Local Rule 83-6: Attorney Discipline
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (link is external)
- Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure (link is external)
- Fed. Rules of Appellate Procedure & Rules of the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure (link is external)
- Rules Governing §2254 & §2255 Cases
- Federal Rules of Evidence (link is external)
- United States Code (link is external)