The Northern District of Indiana requires online credit card payments, via CM/ECF, for the filing fees associated with civil and criminal notices of appeal. The Pay.gov payment module allows registered CM/ECF users to pay fees by credit card during electronic filing. Users are advised to read the Pay.gov information page, as well as General Order 2012-12 which describes the policy for refunding erroneously paid fees.
The Pay.gov module in CM/ECF allows e-filers to pay filing fees by credit card over the internet.
Appointments Under the Criminal Justice Act and the Civil Rights Act
If you are willing to represent defendants determined to be eligible for representation under the Criminal Justice Act of 1964 please contact the CJA Panel Administrator of the Community Defenders Office
- Local Rules
- Local Rule 83-6: Attorney Discipline
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure(link is external)
- Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure(link is external)
- Fed. Rules of Appellate Procedure & Rules of the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure(link is external)
- Rules Governing §2254 & §2255 Cases
- Federal Rules of Evidence(link is external)
- United States Code(link is external)