The Northern District of Indiana has a total of fourteen judges. The court has nine Article III judges and five Magistrate judges.
On each judge's webpage below, you will find specific information related to the judge's courtroom proceedings, jury instructions, contact information, and biographical information.
To access the judges' opinions log into PACER, click on Reports and then Written Opinions in the Civil and Criminal Reports Menu. The Written Opinions Report is a free report. You will not be charged a PACER fee to view this report or any document designated as an opinion in the CM/ECF system. A CM/ECF login and password may be issued to any attorney admitted to practice and in good standing in the Northern District of Indiana by completing a CM/ECF Registration Form and submitting it to the court as instructed on the form.
- Senior Judge James T. Moody
- Chief Judge Theresa Lazar Springmann
- Judge Philip P. Simon
- Senior Judge Joseph Van Bokkelen
- Magistrate Judge Andrew Rodovich
- Magistrate Judge John Martin
- Magistrate Judge Joshua Kolar
- Judge Robert L. Miller, Jr.
- Judge Jon E. DeGuilio
- Judge Damon R. Leichty
- Magistrate Judge Michael G. Gotsch, Sr.