You are here

Judge Van Bokkelen: Appointment of Counsel

In the case of indigent defendants, the Federal Community Defender will either accept the case or refer it to an attorney who is named on the Criminal Justice Act panel of attorneys. Appointment of Counsel in Criminal Cases is conducted by the assigned magistrate judge.